Each PEPFAR Operating Unit (OU) has its own team page on PEPFAR SharePoint. These pages allow country teams and headquarters staff across agencies to share and collaborate on documents, communicate about upcoming events and announcements, and publish content for the broader PEPFAR SharePoint community. Note: Some countries have now been rolled up into regions and may not have their own page. A full list of active OUs is available in the top navigation of SharePoint under OU drop down.
Anatomy of an OU Page
a) Top navigation: Provides links to other sites within the PEPFAR Sharepoint
b) Search: Search this site for keywords. (Content must be approved for the search engine to display it.)
1) Left Navigation: The left navigation bar of OU pages allows users to access a range of tools and unique document libraries including:
- Home: This returns you to the OU's main page where-ever you are on that site.
- Documents: For storing documents of general interest to members to the site
- HQ Collaboration: A document library for sharing important materials between PEPFAR Headquarters staff and country teams. This library has unique permissions can only be accessed by members of the OU page and certain HQ staff
- Users: User management page to add persons to various roles within the site.
- Site Contents: Displays a menu overviewing the architecture and content of the OU page, including quick links to program area document libraries. Recently deleted items (up to 30 days) can be found in the Recycle Bin at the top right of this page.
2) Announcements: The announcements section contains important announcements that are relevant to members and visitors of the OU page. The announcement view on the home page shows its title and date posted. The most recent 15 announcements will be displayed on the homepage, with the most recent on top.
3) Latest Documents: This section displays the 10 most recent documents uploaded to the site. It is automatically populated and cannot be changed manually.
4) Calendar: The PEPFAR SharePoint calendar contains dates that are important to the entire PEPFAR community. For more information on creating and approving calendar events, reference the following resources: